Yep, that's me. I got my grades for my Astronomy and Music classes last week: Both A's. :) I showed my kids my "report card". You can bet your bippy I'm proud of those grades!
I didn't always get good grades in high school, in fact, I got down right shameful grades. In college (in my~ahem~earlier college years) I didn't apply myself as much as I could have either. I pulled in B's mostly, a couple of C's here and there. But now my cumulative GPA is a good strong B+. Not too shabby, I wish it was higher, but I goofed off too much "back then".
I have one more class, Philosophy. Then I'll get my Associates Degree. This one is on campus, one night a week, starting next Wednesday. I'm not too stressed about it, I think it will be interesting. I'm a tad worried about the time commitment and Tom's commitment to being home by 6:00 every Wednesday night. Something always seems to come up and he has to stay late at work, that's what happens when you're the owner. That's the only thing I'm worried about. A full 3.5 months of Wednesdays that he'll need to be home on time. Wish us luck for that one.

5 comments:
Ah, hubbies being home on time, consecutively.... def good luck wishes for that! Congrats on your straight A's!!!
That is awesome. Way to go! I hope to be joining you this semester as a student. Hopfully my grades will be better this time around too. Funny what being a grown-up does.
Congratulations!!! Good luck with the hubby being home on time!
Way to go! I totally agree about the grades thing. I had way better grades after taking a break from college too. If you get in a bind with Tom's schedule, I'm just a phone call away.
Yay Kellie! You should be proud of those grades!
Post a Comment