Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gale Center Museum

The kids and I like to go to the Gale Center Museum. It's a cute place, and it's a nice way to spend a hot summer afternoon. They have the cutest little playhouse area there...

....complete with a play stove.

Dinner is always made from scratch.
My 2 pioneer girls.

Farmer Joe.
The kids in a mining cart.

LOL... I told them to look scared.
Micah loved banging on the drum.
There is an old fashioned class room, with old desks and books.
The kids all took turns playing the teacher.
Group shot.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That looks like so much fun!! Were you the only people there? Private playhouse. I'll have to remember that one.

Amy said...

That place looks like a ton of fun!! It's nice to have an indoor place to take the kids. Love the "look scared" pic, especially Andrew! Too cute!