Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, May 4, 2009

Earrings.... Again!

Janessa wanted to get her ears pierced again. She had them done about a year and a half ago, but had a hard time with them. After the 6 weeks were up, I let her ears have a break for one day, but I wasn't able to get the earrings back into her ears after that. I could have pushed them through, but she was freaking out and wouldn't let me any where near her ears at that point. So, we let them grow in. I told her when she was older, she could have them done again when she was ready. So, on a whim, she asked to have them pierced again. We went to the mall last Friday and found the nearest kiosk to get them redone. Luckily, she didn't have any scar tissue inside, so the gal was able to pierce in the same hole.
Here she is before...
Getting the first ear done...

Getting the second ear done.
She was so nervous because it hurt more than she remembered....

All done! Posing for the camera with Andrew and Aunt Jamie.

3 comments:

Miranda @ Someday Crafts said...

So cute! What a brave girl!

SarahAnne said...

Miranda said exactly what I was going to say, but in reverse order! She sure is cute! ;o)

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

Good job pulling off the surprize party! It looked like so much fun. We were so sad we couldn't make it. Jeremy says we'll be at Tom's 80th surprize party for sure!