Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

1 Week Down



I'm back to school after several years, and the first week has been great! I'm really excited and it has been very interesting. I'm taking Intro to Music and Elementary Astronomy. I'm a tad stressed about being able to balance it all: housework, the kids, Cub Scouts, piano lessons, plus reading a chapter a day from each book and completing the assignments and exams. But so far I'm surviving. I'm also proud to report that despite all these years thinking my brain has turned to mush, the old noggin is still functioning! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Woohoo, that is so great. I really need to get in gear and go back to school.

SarahAnne said...

Hooray! I can't believe you are still in Scouts. Hasn't it been 5 years or something? ;o) Maybe there's hope that once I go back to school Mommy Brain will slowly get nudged out of the way, too, and I will be able to think all by myself like a grownup. LOL Good luck!

Debbie said...

Good job! It sounds like you are really enjoying things. I can't beleive you are still in charge of scouts too. WOW.

I have found that when you get into a routine with it all it helps the most. Sadly I do not do routines that well in the summer months.
YOu will do AMAZING!! and i am so glad you are enjoying the classes again.

Debbie