Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Seth!

Seth Thomas Blackham was born at 6:28 pm on April 4th, 1999. It was Easter Sunday, and General Conference was also that weekend, so it was an extra special day. He was a surprise, we didn't know if he was a boy or a girl, but I kind of had a feeling he was a boy. I even bought his blessing outfit a few months ahead of time because I was pretty sure.
In the Bible, Seth was Adam's son, he was "the express likeness of his father, insomuch that he looked like his father in all things" (D&C 107:43). Seth looked a lot like Tom, (still does, he's just a blond version!) so the name fit perfectly.

Seth had reflux when he was a baby. I remember carrying around a bath towel instead of a small spitcloth for him, because he would spit up a lot.

Seth has always been good at puzzles and games. He likes to play baseball and soccer, and is a good swimmer.


Seth tries his very best in everything he does. He is a great reader, he learns quickly, and he really enjoys school. He hardly ever has homework because he finishes it all during class.


He has been in cub scouts for the last 2 years, and will now move on to Webelos. I was his Bear leader, and Tom is the Webelo leader, so he just can't away from us, I guess. LOL


Happy Birthday, Sether-Bub! I can't believe you have hit Double Digits! I think you are an awesome kid, and I love you very much! Your dad and I are so proud of you, and we know that you will be able to accomplish anything that you set your mind to. Happy Birthday!
♥♥♥HUGS and KISSES ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Susan's 365 said...

Happy belated birthday Seth. Wow, I can't believe he's 10. He is so handsome!!!