Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Potty Training Adventures

Andrew... my silly boy.
This picture was taken a couple nights ago. He was making funny faces and acting crazy. I also must explain and defend myself that I do NOT beat on this child. Notice his scrape/bump on his forehead, his fat lip, and the bandaid on his finger. He gets so many little injuries. Two year old life is quite hazardous.
So here we are, starting down that exciting path again.
Potty training. Fifth time for me. First time for Andrew.
He loves sitting on the potty, but hadn't deposited anything till tonight. I was putting him in the tub, and asked if he wanted to go peepee on the potty.
"YESSS!!!"
He shrieked. I helped him sit down, turned my back to start the water in the tub, and when I turned back to him, he was spraying everywhere! I guess he took it literally when I said "peepee on the potty". He also peepee-ed on the wall, the floor, the towels, and even Janessa's shoes that she lovingly left in the middle of the floor.
"I did a good job, huh Mommy??"
Yes, my silly boy, you sure did.

4 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

Aaahhh yes...boys in the bathroom. Both Keith and I had to wipe down the toilet today that the boys use most often...EEEWWW! WTG Andrew.

Sarah Jayne said...

lol, don't you love potty training.

Amanda said...

Well atleast he likes to sit on the potty. I think Caleb is deathly afraid of it. I am starting to remember how different it is to potty train boys vs. girls. Good luck with Andrew!

Amy said...

Ahhhh, pt! I'm so glad I'm done! LOL! So far that is the thing I dislike the most about being a parent.

WTG, Andrew!! What a big boy