My silly boys. They like their hair "done" just as much as my girls do. Jonah, especially. Just recently, he has been very interested in what his hair looks like. He likes me to gel it up and spike it in the front. Not on the top of his head, oh no. Just spiked in the front. So Andrew is following in his footsteps. Each morning, he runs to me asking for "Pikey Hair! Pikey Hair!" Sometimes I spike him all over, other times I give him a fauxhawk, and sometimes he only has spikes in the front. He's a little more willing than Jonah to try new styles, and I admit, I'm having fun with the hair gel.
Now, Seth.... well, he's not interested in ANY hair products. He takes after his daddy in that way. Seth only likes to drag a comb through his hair, and wet it with plain water, if needed. That's it. I love how they are all so different. :)

1 comment:
Ahh, they're so cute!
Post a Comment