Finally! Micah is such a content little boy, he just hasn't felt the need to roll over. Until today. He has been happy to lie on his tummy, or on his back, whichever way I put him down, he's happy to stay there. He's just very easy going. Unlike my other babies who preferred to be on their tummies earlier in their babyhood. In fact, Seth rolled over at 2.5 months. Although, Micah has been trying, half-heartedly, to roll over. But he just hasn't been able to get over that darn arm to get onto his tummy from his back. But this afternoon, he conquered it.
He is so much like Cassidy was when she was a baby. So mellow and happy. She was a late roller-over-er too. She was about 6 months old when she rolled. Just like Micah, she was content in whatever position we put her down. Interestingly enough, Cass was a great sleeper, and so is Micah. She was starting to sleep through the night by about 2 or 3 months old, and consistently sleeping 10 straight hours by 4 months old. She spoiled me. The other 5 babies that followed her.... Ugh. Horrible sleepers. I still have nighttime issues with Andrew and Janessa some times. So I wasn't expecting a good sleeper this time around either, but it seems like I've been blessed with one! Micah goes to bed around 9:30/10 and sleeps till at least 5:30/6. There have even been several mornings when he'll sleep till 7:30/8. It's been heaven... do I hear the Hallelujah Chorus? LOL Maybe there's a correlation between good sleepers and late roller-over-ers. :)

3 comments:
Kellie, he is just scrumptious! He is a chubby-bubby, if you don't mind my saying. You know I say that with much affection, for I loves me a chubby-bubby! I was sitting here saying, "Go, go go go go!" He was such a teaser. ;o) He looks so happy!
Hey Kellie! I found your blog because Cassidy posted a comment on Isabel's blog. Micah is SO cute! I'm glad that I finally got to see a picture of him. It looks like you are all doing well. Come check out my blog if you'd like to.
April :-)
Post a Comment