July 2007 ~ March 10, 2009
Cassidy's little guinea pig died sometime in the middle of the night last night. She was squeaking and whistling last night when I tucked Cass into bed around 9:00. She had some celery, some fresh water, and was running around just like her normal silly self. I heard her scampering around some time after midnight when I was up with Micah, but this morning she was gone. :(
You were a cute little piglet, Natalie. We loved having you in our family. We loved getting you to bubble and petting you under your chin. We'll have a funeral for you tonight, when the whole family can be together. We'll bury you under one of our fruit trees. We hope you get lots of crisp cucumbers and juicy oranges in guinea pig heaven.
You were a good little piggy. You will be missed.


2 comments:
RIP Natalie. (((Cassidy)))
Tell Cassidy we're sorry about her guinea pig. :-( That's so tough when children loose a beloved pet.
Post a Comment