I have really enjoyed doing Project 365 this past year. Actually, now that I think about it, I missed maybe 2 or 3 days here and there throughout the year, but I'm calling it a full 365 any way. ;) I'll still continue to post pics and news here, but it will be nice not to stress about getting my picture of the day each day (although my kids are so into it that I'm sure they will continue to remind me or ask if they could be the POTD).
Thanks to everyone who posted comments (I love reading them and seeing who visits!). Stay tuned, I'm not going any where!
14 years ago

4 comments:
Kellie,
I've been wondering what the 365 meant! I've enjoyed seeing all your pics!!!
I will continue to check for pics of your gorgeous family. I have my Project 365 2009 ready and have the photos...just need to load them on the blog. Stay tuned...http://susans365for2009.blogspot.com/
I don't want to get technical, but you missed 14 days total, according to your archives. Since last year was a leap year you should have had 366 POTD. But I'm not a perfectionist.
Hey, did you ever sell your other house?
Post a Comment