Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Photo Op

I had to snap a couple of pics of Janessa and Andrew. They were playing so cute and being all huggy to each other (which is a rare thing!).
Her face looks worse than it actually is. She biffed it outside a couple of days ago and fell on the sidewalk. When she came in, I couldn't see any marks on her face at all, even though she told me she fell on her cheek. But as the day went on, the angry red scrape became more visible. We've been putting neosporin on it, so hopefully it will heal up okay.


2 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

They are so cute. Ethan did that once...tipped over a kiddie plastic chair in the driveway and did a faceplant. His looked just like Janessa's and you can't even tell he did anything to it.

Amanda said...

So precious! Your kids are adorable. I hope her face heals well.