Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Darn Socks

No, I really don't darn my socks, other than say "darn" as I throw the holey ones away. But my poor Janessa has a hard time with her socks.
4 pairs.
That's how many pairs of socks we went through this morning before we found the perfect pair that didn't "feel funny". Amanda, I know you understand this issue with little girls, I saw a similar post on your blog. And Mom, you cursed me by saying I'd have a little girl just like me some day. When I was Janessa's age, I would get so upset when my socks felt funny. Even now, I have to have the seam just right across my toes or it will drive me bonkers all day long. So at least I can understand her predicament.

5 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

It's not just girls my friend. I deal with the sock issue quite often with the boys. They'll say they have a bump and I have to twist the sock just so to get it right.

SarahAnne said...

Yup, we have the same drama at our house! Oh the joy!

Jared and Jennie Faurschou said...

Someone told me I had on two different color socks the other day, and I argued with them saying I didn't because to me they we the same. I go by thickness.

Amanda said...

I totally feel your pain! Good luck with that, let me know if you find any tricks.

Kendell said...

Oh man, I thought everyone was that picky with their socks! My son has just started to NOT care..which makes it so much easier! I am way picky.
Maybe if you did darn socks it wouldn't be a problem anymore! Life is fun!