Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memory Lane

I found this on SarahAnne's blog, and she found it on Victoria's blog, and she found it.... oh I dunno where she got it, but I love the idea! It's kind of a fun thing to read and share our memories. Join in and play!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory you and I have together, whether you know me well or hardly at all. Just anything that comes to mind... that's nice and good and happy, please. ;o)

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me I'll assume you are playing and I will come post my memory about you on your blog. If you don't have a blog, I'll post my memory of you here on mine!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I remember meeting you and your family at Chuck a Rama when you came down for Cassidy's dance recital.

Jared and Jennie Faurschou said...

I remember when you pushed me into the wall in the hallway by mom an dad's room and made me knock a hole that stayed there until we laid the hard wood floor like 10 years later. Good times...

Tamara said...

The best memory so far, and there are many, but the one that sticks out the most is when we went to lunch at Paradise Bakery. It wasn't the lunch, which by the way was awesome, but afterwards when we went to get ice cream. It was great to sit there for a long time and just chat.

Tamara

Susan's 365 said...

When your family was on vacation in San Diego and you all came over for a BBQ and to swim. Seems like that was sooo long ago.

Jennifer said...

I remember getting together for the first time at your house (with Sarah). I felt like the three of us could be sisters - I've always felt that way about you. You are a wonderful woman, and I love and admire you (and think about you) more than you'll ever know!

Jennifer

Jennie Faurschou said...

I remeber the first time I met you, was when Jared had invited me over for dessert with his whole family. We had Diet Rootbeer Floats, which I found a bit odd, I had never had anything diet until being introduced to your family. I remember thinking you were really nice, and that Tom was such a comedian.