Okay, I was tagged by SarahAnne so here it goes.....
Where were you 10 years ago? **10 years ago... 1998. We were getting ready to celebrate Cassidy's first birthday in September, and I'm pretty sure I was barely pregnant with Seth. We lived in Kearns in our first home, Tom was working for Mountain Tech Mill & Cabinet as the foreman. We loved our ward and things were going well for us. :)
Five things on today's to-do list? **Today's list is just about all checked off, but I'll post what it was any way. 1. Get some basic grocery shopping done (being out of town and playing for a full week doesn't leave much time to go grocery shopping!). 2. Take Cass to the ortho. Again. 3. Catch up on some laundry (another consequence of going out of town). 4. Clean up the house and get it ready for my ILs visit tomorrow. 5. Have Cub Scout den meeting and try to keep the boys' attention. Ha!
A snack I enjoy: **Lately it's been graham crackers with a thin spread of butter, accompanied by a big glass of COLD milk. Yum!
Things I would do if I were a millionaire: **Pay off our house and our business debt, first and foremost. Then we'd travel a bit and invest the rest.
Places I have lived: **I've only lived here in Utah, all within about 10 miles. (boy! I've led a sheltered life! LOL) So.... in my parents' house, in our first home in Kearns, and in this home in West Jordan.
Okay.... I will tag Jared & Jennie, Nate & Dana, Angie & Travis, and Mindy & Ben. Ready, set, go! :)
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment