We had a "first" on our way home from St. George. Jonah had to go REALLY bad so we stopped on the side of the road for him to "water a tree". I made Tom go out with him to make sure there were no snakes around. I had to snap a pic... our first side-of-the-road pit stop.
We had our annual Auger pool party in the evening. Of course, after getting home at 5:00, then unpacking a few of our things so I could get to our swimsuits and towels, then stopping at the store for chips (my contribution to the potluck), we arrived late and guess what.... I had forgotten to bring my own swimsuit. Duuuuhhhh....... I was so looking forward to getting in the pool, in my cute maternity suit, no less. So I ended up watching from the side and taking lots of pictures. Here are Seth, Jonah, and Ashlynn playing around.

No comments:
Post a Comment