School starts today!!!
I'm just a little excited. ;)
*sigh* Trying to get a good group shot is next to impossible. Andrew wants to jump up after every picture to look at the camera screen, Janessa won't hold still, Jonah makes silly faces, Seth is usually pretty good, although he does love to pose funny, and Cassidy is "directing" everything and everyone. So this is one of about a dozen pics from this morning, but I picked this one because I love how Janessa is looking at Andrew. Awww....

7 comments:
That is a good one! I have a hard enough time trying to get a pic of only 2....
Great pictures. They are all adorable!
Awww, that is cute! I know how it is trying to get a group shot.
Good Lord Cassidy looks like a teenager in that picture.
Just think one more year and you'll only have 1 at home... Oh wait.. that's right.. Nevermind...
My three are going into the same grades this year - how did I not know that?? I feel your pain on the group shots - Caty poses like a supermodel, Alex makes faces, and Billy will look anywhere but at the camera. I like the shot you got, though - very nice!
Tom and Kellie, your children are growing up so fast! They are adorable to see in these great pictures, Mindy gave me your website link, I sure enjoy, so I started a blog, It is alright! Hope someday soon we get to see you and your whole family! I am linked with Mindy's site. Love you all! Cousin Carol
Post a Comment