Christmas Eve at our house...
Here I am again, updating after taking a month break from blogging. :)
Christmas was amazing this year. We had so many parties to attend and to host. We had many opportunities to spend time together as a family, and we enjoyed every last minute of it. The kids were in school till the 23rd (yes, the 23rd!), and they are off track till January 26th. A full month of having all of them home. I'm looking forward to it, in a way. But I'm NOT looking forward to the bickering and constant chaos that seem to be present whenever they go off track. At least they all have new toys to keep them busy.
So, here goes... for Christmas we got a Wii for the family. It also came with some other accessories and games, I don't know what specifically though. I guess I better get acquainted with the thing. It has taken up residence in my family room. The kids are all so excited about it, and it has been played a lot in the past 24 hours.
Cassidy got lots of teenage girl stuff. Some jeans, a Justice shirt, a makeup mirror, various Twilight stuff (2 games, calendar, pillow case, journals, perfume), iTunes money, an Old Navy gift card, a watch, a turquoise bolster pillow, a backpack, some books, socks, and slippers.
Seth got several space posters for his room, yugioh cards, books, socks, Jenga game, a puzzle, jammie pants, Bakugans, a Nintendo DS with accessories and a gift card to go buy some games.
Jonah got space posters also (the boys share a room), yugioh cards, socks, books, GI Joe figures, jammie pants, a Nintendo DS with accessories and a gift card to buy games.
Janessa got a fun scrapbook set with lots of stickers, a bike helmet, a Swim to Me Puppy, some books, a purple rug for her room, a "J" pin, a Nintendo DS with accessories and a gift card to buy games.
Andrew got a big Spiderman pillow, that he absolutely loves, some socks, an aqua doodle mat, a Fisher Price construction set, some art supplies, a hilk towel, a Safari play set, some pants, and a hippo flashlight.
Micah got 3 cute shirts, a walk and ride toy, a puppy that talks, some diapers and wipes (LOL... more for me than for him, I guess!), a Diego Swiss army knife, a bowling set, and some pants.
This is what's called a melt down, my friends. When Daddy can't get the toy out of the box fast enough, Micah just can't deal with it!
Andrew's Hulk towel.
DS X 3
It was a very very nice Christmas, we are so blessed. The big hits were the Wii and the DS's. the kids were just so excited when they opened them. Santa was very good to our family this year.
We had a yummy Christmas dinner at Grandma's house, then went to Great Grandma's house for dessert.












1 comment:
Of course I remember you! Your kids are getting so big!! Looks like you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment