Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

He's a Big Boy Now

*sniff*

I caved today.

I've had a few comments (ahem... you know who you are) about how long Micah's hair was in the back. I didn't want to cut his hair, because once you cut it, there's no going back. They turn into a little boy when that cute wispy baby hair is gone. But I did it. I bit my lip, blubbered into my tissue, and snipped away. He was pretty good sitting in his chair while I cut, but I decided to finish the job at Mom's house because she has the good thinning sheers for the blending part. I guess he'll start the new year off with a new do.

Here's the Before.....

The During.....
This is at Grandma's house, isn't he cute in his tux cape?

And the After.....
What a handsome little guy.

2 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Oh, you are right about that first hair cut. I held out waaay too long with my last one. :) He's a cutie, Kellie!

April said...

We cut Amelia's hair before she was even a year. She had this strange little mullet tail that just had to go. The first time is always the hardest! He looks so cute!