Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

School is OUT!

Can I get a big
WOOHOOOO!!!!!

The kids had their field days this week, and we were lucky that the weather was actually summer-like.
This picture cracks me up. Micah hung out in the stroller while I helped with the classes. He was really good, I think he just enjoyed watching the big kids play. The caption should be
"Hey Baby, how YOU doin"?"

Janessa got to play on the bounce things too.

Seth playing tug of war.

Janessa, Andrew, and Jonah.


Today was their last day of school. I now have a 6th grader, a 5th grader, and a 3rd grader. Oh... and a kindergartener. Ackkk!!!

Jonah's teacher was fantastic. Seth had her for 2nd grade too. After his grumpy, flakey 1st grade teacher, I was thrilled to get Miss Van Orden.

Seth's wonderful teacher, Mr. Davidson. He lost his wife to cancer on the 10th of June, it's been a hard year for him. He's been such a blessing for Seth.
Mr. Welch, Cassidy's teacher. Doesn't he look like he could be a student? LOL He's awesome though. He was so creative and made his lessons memorable and fun.

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Looks like fun. I wish our school would do bounce houses for field day. They just do a bunch of relays. That's what they did when I was a kid (same school district). BORING! I hated it. Johnny's never complained though, so I guess I should either, right?