I went with Jonah to Cub Country yesterday. As the Bear leader, I get to go every year. The last 2 years I went with Seth, but now he's 10 and in Webelos, so it's Jonah's turn. I almost hate to admit it, but I dread going. Once I'm there though, I really enjoy it. (kinda like visiting teaching, I guess, LOL!) It's fun for me to watch the boys having so much fun. The Scouts that work there run the whole thing, we are just there for support, so it's a pretty easy day as a leader/parent. In fact, I finished my whole boondoggle there as I followed our troop around to the different activities. :)
The theme was Super Hero Academy.
We had 12 boys in our group, they were all so well behaved! They listened to their guide and followed directions so well.
Um yeah.... bb guns. Nearly gave me a heart attack.
They shot off water rockets. Always a fun summer activity.
Jonah ..... wet and dirty, but so happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment