Well, the day started out as a normal day. Tom had to work, which totally sucked. I wish he was able to have the day off and hang out with us all day, but that's how it goes when you have your own business. Any way, we had a really nice evening together as a family, and I was able to relax and enjoy the time together. I needed that, and I felt rejuvinated afterwards. We need to do that more often.
We met the Sheriff Family at a park for a picnic and baseball game. The food was really yummy... always is. (That is one of the reasons Tom married me, ya know, we always have fantastic food at our get togethers!) The kids ran around and played on the awesome playground, then we played our own version of baseball. How many outs or foul balls can a four year old get? The answer is: an unlimited amount. ;) The kids were always up to bat, and James was the permanent pitcher (or the belly itcher, if you ask Ty). It was a lot of fun watching them hit the ball and run around the bases (or be dragged from base to base by mom or dad!).
Ashlynn and Jonah eating.
Grandma feeding Micah some lemon cake.
Cassidy and Morgan.
Andrew
Peek a boo! I see Andrew!
This is Micah's first time on a swing! He loved it!
Keep your eye on the ball!
Seth slams them every time.

2 comments:
We had such a fun time on Monday. It was fun to see you and your family and just have time to hang out. It was a great day!
Looks like everyone had fun! Love Janessa's Cubs t-shirt.
Post a Comment