I totally had to laugh when I saw this was the pic. This was in March of this past year. We were going to take the kids bowling one night, but when we got there, the line was way long and we didn't want to wait. We ended up going to McDonald's to get sundaes and let the kids play. Janessa threw one of her famous fits because.... hmmm.... I can't remember exactly why. She changed her mind after we bought the ice cream for her.... or something like that. Who knows what can set her off. LOL I snapped this while she was screaming right in the middle of McD's. I have to admit, I was kinda laughing on the inside. I figured I had to laugh at the situation, or I'd end up running straight out the door from the sheer humiliation of it all.
Ahhhhh..... kids.

1 comment:
Ahh, you gotta love those fit-throwing pictures :)
Post a Comment