Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Eight

Thanks for the tag, Angie. Here are my 8.....

8 things I'm passionate about: 1. my family 2. honesty 3. spaying/neutering your pets 4. equality 5. good chocolate 6. music 7. staying organized 8. scrapbooking

8 words/phrases I use often: 1. "Please play nicely." 2. "Ya know?" 3. "Do you want hot cocoa?" (most often directed to Janessa or Andrew) 4. "Where's your binky?" (again, to Andrew) 5. "Did you bring home your lunchbox?" 6. "Have you done your homework?" 7. "Please pick up ______." 8. "I love you."

8 things I want to do before I die: 1. Dance at my grandchildren's weddings. 2. Build a treehouse big enough for sleepovers 3. Go skydiving 4. Throw a huge party and invite every single one of our friends 5. Learn to make a decent pie crust 6. Travel across the country in a motorhome 7. Attend a Broadway show 8. Serve a mission

8 things I've learned in the past: 1. Who I can really trust and rely on 2. What a true friend is 3. How a relationship works (and doesn't work) 4. How to sightread a song 5. How to make delicious banana bread 6. You can't control what others do or think 7. You gotta slow down sometimes and let the children set the pace 8. I can do many things that I never imagined I could.

8 things I currently want/need: 1. A patio 2. Patio furniture 3. A finished basement 4. A shopping trip with Stacy London 5. A new entertainment armoire for our bedroom 6. A mudroom 7. A personal assistant (one who does toilets!) 8. More trunk space in my Tahoe.

8 places I want to see/visit: 1. The top of the Eiffel Tower 2. The Pyramids of Egypt 3. The Holy Land 4. Hawaii 5. Mayan ruins in Mexico 6. Moscow's Red Square 7. London 8. Venice

8 favorite restaurants: 1. Applebees 2. Cheesecake Factory 3. Cafe Rio 4. Hires 5. Garden Room 6. Chilis 7. Little Acorn 8. Ruby Tuesday

8 TV shows I can't live without: 1. LOST 2. ER 3. the Office 4. Chuck 5. Heroes 6. Teletubbies (for Andrew, so I can grab a quick shower) 7. Anything on HGTV 8. Guiding Light

Okay, I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet. :)

No comments: