He was THROWN! I totally would take a picture of something like this and blog it. YOu are hilarious!Thanks for the laugh I needed one tonight!
Poor Bugs. Maybe he was depressed.
See the look of horror and shock and fear on his face? He was pushed! Who done it??!
Oh my gosh, Kellie! That is too, too funny! Thanks for the laugh! whodunit by the way?
You better call CSI to investigate, don't contaminate the crime scene!
Oh Dear! Poor Bugs! Looks like he landed on everyone! Do as I doing Follow Follow me! WEE!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He was THROWN!
I totally would take a picture of something like this and blog it. YOu are hilarious!
Thanks for the laugh I needed one tonight!
Poor Bugs. Maybe he was depressed.
See the look of horror and shock and fear on his face? He was pushed! Who done it??!
Oh my gosh, Kellie! That is too, too funny! Thanks for the laugh! whodunit by the way?
You better call CSI to investigate, don't contaminate the crime scene!
Oh Dear! Poor Bugs! Looks like he landed on everyone! Do as I doing Follow Follow me! WEE!
Post a Comment