Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Slurpee Time

I have been craving Slurpees, so about once a week we all make a run to the Sev.
LOL... I just noticed that Seth is a sagger in this pic. Andrew had dripped a little bit of his slurpee on Seth's shirt so he took it off. I didn't realize how much his shorts were sagging underneath!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yum! My mom was visiting last weekend and she came home with slurpees and the kids LoVED them! Si got all excited and said remember when you worked at the other motel and we would go get slurpees every pay day? We should start doing that again!! i think we'll hit sonic during happy hour and get 1/2 slushes. It's not too far from home ;)

Susan's 365 said...

Cool. Mom has a craving and the kids win too.

SarahAnne said...

We are a Slurpee family, too! We'll have to go tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

What a fun group. they are all adorable.