Here are Jonah and Andrew right after the parade.
Our neighbor that lives behind us is the fire captain, and he arranged to have a firetruck park at the end of our circle for all the kids to see. They sent up the ladder (WOW! I didn't realize they could get so high!) then turned on the water. It was so powerful, and it took a lot of people by surprise. Right after this picture was taken, he started moving the hose around and the water went everywhere. As soon as we saw him moving it, the crowd scattered and everyone ran as fast as they could. Including me (as fast as I could with a big ol' belly, LOL). All the people you see in the middle of our circle were completely soaked about 10 seconds after I snapped this picture. He pretty much watered all our lawns for the day, too. ;)
Of course, my kids loved every minutes of it. Well.... except for Andrew. Tom was holding him and they both got soaked by the water. LOL

2 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Ummm...I'm thinking we need to see a belly picture.
Sounds like the kids had a fun time.
Post a Comment