Is anyone else in your family left handed?Gosh, she has grown up so much. She is adorable.
Wow, she is getting so bug! My Ethan is a lefty!
My sister's a lefty, and my grandfather was, also. I know, you guys saw her when she was 6 months old. She's turning 4 in 4 days! Yikes.
I can't believe how big she is!
My family is an even split of southpaws...LOLShe looks so grown up...OMG!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is anyone else in your family left handed?
Gosh, she has grown up so much. She is adorable.
Wow, she is getting so bug! My Ethan is a lefty!
My sister's a lefty, and my grandfather was, also. I know, you guys saw her when she was 6 months old. She's turning 4 in 4 days! Yikes.
I can't believe how big she is!
My family is an even split of southpaws...LOL
She looks so grown up...OMG!
Post a Comment