bendy girl! I remember when I could do that...I think I'd cramp up and never be able to move again if I did that....
That looks painful to me now LOL! Go Cassy! -K
Can she come teach Aubrey? WE have the hardest times with those! Great Job Cass!!!
Ahh, to be young and pliable. LOL
I used to do that. Like 25 yrs ago. LOL.
In my dreams! LOL Have fun!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
bendy girl! I remember when I could do that...I think I'd cramp up and never be able to move again if I did that....
That looks painful to me now LOL! Go Cassy! -K
Can she come teach Aubrey? WE have the hardest times with those! Great Job Cass!!!
Ahh, to be young and pliable.
LOL
I used to do that. Like 25 yrs ago. LOL.
In my dreams! LOL Have fun!
Post a Comment