Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Catching up with the last 8 days

1.20.2008
Taken just after midnight, and a tad blurry, here are all the suitcases ready to be taken off the ship.





1.19.2008
This day was spent at sea, sailing back to Port Canaveral. We had such a great group at our dinner table, that none of us wanted to separate after the meal. We would all go to the show together, or walk around, or play cards. This was our last night together, so it was kind of sad. :( What a wonderful way to meet lots of people! We were so lucky to have such nice people at our table.





1.18.2008
We spent this day exploring the ruins in Tulum. I took way too many pictures, so I had a hard time choosing one, but I love the corner of this building. Can you see the face?




1.17.2008
Snorkeling in Grand Caymen. Soooo fun!





1.16.2008
Walking onto the ship after Ocho Rios. Most of my pictures from this day were taken with an underwater camera that hasn't been developed yet. I thought this was a nice picture of RCCL's Mariner of the Sea.





1.15.2008
My view at Labadee. Aahhhh..... heaven.




1.14.2008
Our first full day at sea. This is the front of the ship.




1.13.2008
Here we are during the lifeboat drill. This is on the first day, even before we left the port. It was actually kinda fun, we were joking and laughing with all the people around us.

9 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

Whoa, that reflection tape really shines...LOL.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Emily said...

OMG! Looks like you had a GREAT time!

Welcome back!!!

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo green with envy! Glad you had a good time.

Tiffany said...

Looks like a great time was had! Can't wait to hear more about it!

Mary said...

From the looks of it, you guys had a good time :-) Can't wait to hear the details!

LotoFoto said...

That looks like an incredible vacation! My favorite is the one of your legs on the beach lol! You guys are SO lucky! I bet it's good to be back though to see your babies ;)

Kelly said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! So will there be any news to report soon?

Renfield said...

Bill and I took this same cruise (and cruiseline) for our honeymoon. It was so much fun. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Jenn said...

I'm glad you had a great time on your cruise. Love the pics!