We had a good Halloween. The candy bags are still sitting on my kitchen table, which is not a good thing becuase I keep peeking inside them. Luckily though, all the yummiest treats are gone. Unfortunately though, they were devoured mostly by me.
Cass was Little Bo Peep this year. He friend, Harmony, was her lost sheep. Seth dressed in one of my grandma's old dresses. He wore pearls, a wig, and an old hat. He looked so great! Jonah dressed as Gambit. I wasn't sure who he was till I watched X Men Origins: Wolverine (OH. MY. GOODNESS. 2 words: HughJackman. Shirtless.) Janessa was 3 things this year: a mouse, a cowgirl, and a witch. Andrew was Batman (after much gnashing of teeth and pouting. Mostly by him, LOL.)
And Micah was Pooh Bear, following the tradition of his older siblings.

1 comment:
Cute kiddos, as always. Your new post reminded me about something I was supposed to send you and totally forgot. (doh) I will do it tomorrow. So sorry!!! When are going to get together, anyway?
Post a Comment