Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, October 9, 2009

Nap Time

This is how I found Andrew a little while ago......
I had to sneak around and take a pic of his face.
He's at that age where he's kinda giving up the nap, but there are days that he still needs one. I thought today would be a no nap day, but he sacked out around 2:00 on his floor. What a silly boy.

4 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

Hey, when you're tired, you're tired and it doesn't matter where you konk out.

MamaBug said...

I love that you caught this on "film". I did a scrapbook layout a few years ago with a collection of pictures of our oldest crashed out in all sorts of crazy positions. We captioned it, "Some days, in the strangest of ways, sleep just overtakes you." :)

Amy said...

I love those kinds of pictures! he's such a cutie!

the Jenks said...

How fun! What a cute picture! Thanks for sharing.