Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Peanut Butter Playdough

It's just me and Andrew this afternoon. Janessa's at her friend's house, Micah's napping, so I whipped up some PB playdough for us. He wasn't too sure what to do with it at first.

So I showed him how to poke little holes in it with the fork.

I couldn't get him to taste it, though. It's probably a side effect of reminding them over and over to NOT eat the regular play dough.

Peanut Butter Face Cutie.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Annisha and family said...

I love PB playdough! I don't know why I've never thought of using a fork with it. Andrew is darling.

Susan's 365 said...

What a cutie!

Ashley said...

That looks like fun. Would you mind either emailing me the recipe or posting it here or on the board? Thanks. :)

Ashley