Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Guess Who Loves Cereal??

Yep! Micah! Okay, so I'm cheating. He's 3 months old, but he's such a big boy: 15 lbs 3 oz. He gulped it down, he really liked it. :)

2 comments:

SarahAnne said...

Yum yum! He is so adorable, Kellie! I have something to say for every new picture up today (except Jonah as the donkey...) but don't have the time. Everything is so cute! Love the cat playing chess, love the photoshopped family pic... too funny! Hope all is well! We need to get together soon. Maybe sometime next year? LOL BTW - you look fabulouso for having a 3-month old baby, and #6 at that! Congrats!

Mama Bear said...

I have to say that makes me feel better. I cheated too and have felt guilty but with a more experienced mom cheating I feel better. I think the chunky monkeys break the "rules". He is so cute!