Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Nativity Pictures



I just had to do nativity pics again this year. I did them when Andrew was a baby, and I wanted to do the same with Micah. It's nice having a new baby in the house during the holidays, it makes it extra special.
The group shots are always hit and miss. Andrew did NOT want to wear the shepherd costume. I talked and talked to him, and convinced him to at least put it on and sit still, with the promise of a yummy treat afterwards. To his credit, he sat still and kept on the costume, but he cried the whole time. LOL Luckily I was able to get a couple of shots with him mid-sob, I'll use those for our Christmas card this year.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love those pictures. I remember the ones you did when Andrew was a baby.