What a handsome boy! I love the name you chose. Let us know how we can help out. SERIOUSLY!
Congratulations on your new baby boy. He is beautiful. I am glad that everything went well for you. So much for an October baby, I guess it wasn't in the cards. Please call if you need anything!
He is so precious. Congratulations. I think I would just sit and cuddle him all day. And you probably do.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What a handsome boy! I love the name you chose. Let us know how we can help out. SERIOUSLY!
Congratulations on your new baby boy. He is beautiful. I am glad that everything went well for you. So much for an October baby, I guess it wasn't in the cards. Please call if you need anything!
He is so precious. Congratulations. I think I would just sit and cuddle him all day. And you probably do.
Post a Comment