Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Belly Shot

A friend of mine took a bunch of belly shots for me today. This was one of my favorites!

3 comments:

SarahAnne said...

So cute, Kellie! I dreamed last night I was at your house and your water broke. Glad to see you are still around and ...still round with baby! If I have another baby I am SO going to have belly pics and pics with my newborn done. You are such a cute pregnant lady. I loved your dress, and your shoes - way stylin'! You just rock, Kellie!

SarahAnne said...

I realized last night how my "round" comment might have come across to other people. I think you know what I mean, Kellie, right? I just had to clear the air in case some of your friends or family that read your blog saw my post and thought I was insensitive. Every woman has a round belly when she's carrying a child - that's all I meant. You are beautiful - enjoy these last few weeks!

Ball Family Blog said...

Very Cute. Only a few weeks to go! Yeah!