Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Paint

We painted Cassidy's new room today. It used to be the boys' room, but we moved them downstairs about a month ago. We found this way cute comforter at JCPenney, after looking everywhere for something that she liked. She really wanted to decorate in turquoise and silver, so when we saw this, it was perfect! I splurged and got the decorative pillows too. Tom is refinishing her old desk that matched her nightstands, but the dresser will have to stay in her old room (Janessa's room now) because there is just not enough space with her huge double bed. I still have to paint the accent wall with the window. I'm doing it a darker shade of the same turquoise, and putting a sparkley glaze over the top of it. We're also going to put on a sheer canopy over the bed. It will all look so pretty!

1 comment:

LotoFoto said...

Love that paint color!