"Are you sure you'll catch me, Daddy?"
Cassidy's dance group competed in St. George. They took 1st place in all three of their dances! We were all so proud of them! I snapped a few during their performances, and you can just see how together they were. All 13 girls danced and moved as ONE. They were soooo great! This is their Betty Boop dance. Cass is in the front row on the right corner.

On Friday evening, after the competition, we went to a fun center to play. They had these really fun boats that you bump around in and squirt each other. It was getting late, so the sun was setting and it was cooling off a bit. I took this picture of Cassidy because she was getting ticked off that we were all squirting her. LOL
3 comments:
Ooooh! I wish you had a little video snippet of Cass' dance routines!!
Great pics!
Since when did Cassidy start looking so grown up?!
That look, looks vaguely familiar. I remember getting that glare from you when we were younger.
Post a Comment