How long did the curls last?
omg, she looks like an ANGEL in curls! LOLI could just eat her up.
Susan, I gave her a bath last night, so her curls are gone now. they were leftovers from her dance recital "do". Emily, you are so sweet to say that. Just don't let her fool ya, LOL!
She is BEAUTIFUL in curls!!If that isn't natural, that was a lot of work!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How long did the curls last?
omg, she looks like an ANGEL in curls! LOL
I could just eat her up.
Susan, I gave her a bath last night, so her curls are gone now. they were leftovers from her dance recital "do".
Emily, you are so sweet to say that. Just don't let her fool ya, LOL!
She is BEAUTIFUL in curls!!
If that isn't natural, that was a lot of work!!
Post a Comment