Fall In Love With More Free Templates! Click Here To Get Your Own Smitten Blog Design... »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sleepless

Jonah just came walking in and told me that he can't sleep. He said he was having "scary thoughts" :(. I talked to him and his eyes got all teary, he was really upset because he didn't want to fall asleep and have bad dreams. So I told him he could stay up for a little bit. Then I realized I didn't get a picture today so he's The One. A little blurry, but you can sort of see the tears in his eyes. He said that taking his picture takes away the scariness. :) I love my little man.
(And I hate my sucky camera)

4 comments:

Susan's 365 said...

I heart Jonah.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((Johan))))))))))))) Scary dreams are the pits. :(

Mary said...

Poor Jonah!! I can't believe how grown up he looks in that picture though!

Tiffany said...

Poor Jonah! Thank goodnedd for Moms like you to take a way the scary thoughts with a picture,LOL!