skip to main |
skip to sidebar

I'm embarrassed to post these, but I'm going to any way. I was gone all morning and most of the afternoon today, I left Tom in charge, and all he did was sit on the couch and watch tv. The kids made their own lunch, got snacks, colored pictures, did puzzles, had ice cream with chocolate sauce (see bottom pic!), and left a huge mess. I said to him that these pictures PROVE that I don't sit on my butt and watch soap operas all day long. Otherwise the house would look like this (actually worse than this) every day. It's a constant battle to keep things clean with 5 kids, and all he had was a 6 hour taste of it. Wimp. I am not cleaning this up. No way. No how.
4 comments:
I LOVE your kitchen. It is so pretty. And yeah my house looks like that all the time. No one ever helps me around here and I'm getting tired of cleaning up all the messes by myself.
Doesn't it slay you when dad is in charge and all of a sudden it is okay that the house is a disaster? I hope you stuck to your guns and let him deal with the mess (and had fun while you were out!)
That makes me so angry when Tom pulls crap like that. And I know that's how he spends almost every sunday. Starts by watching meet the press, and just goes downhill from there...
like Kelly said, your kitchen is beautiful!
Stick to your guns girl!
Post a Comment